QR Codes: Promote your events better
Six months ago explained in MuyPymes how QR codes (or two-dimensional codes) represented part of the future of marketing, especially smartphone adoption reached a critical mass of users.
Time has passed and QR codes have begun to proliferate in stores, publications and billboards. But Do we use? What do we offer users? We tell you in this article.
In the previous article we showed you what they were QR codes, how we could adapt to our business and the applications needed to create our own codes, depending on the content we needed to show our customers.
Now Mashable We explain how such codes like a glove fit to all kinds of marketing events, long as we know what we have to offer. Assuming that the idea is that the QR code link to a website optimized for smartphones and mobile devices, see what we offer in this space, which should be distinguished from the "traditional web" to offer new material and other features in which prime the user experience.
–Concerts and arts events–
The QR codes are enjoying recent success when promoting concerts, live performances, album releases and in general everything that connects directly to a group of artists (Sean how musicians) who will participate in an event.
- Offering some of the music to be able to enjoy the concert, either linking to YouTube videos, either through streaming music (Last.fm, Grooveshark, etc.).
- Inclusir the "classics" buttons "Like" on Facebook and "Follow on Twitter".
- Links to an official app music group.
- Free downloads of pictures or a theme.
- Download a discount coupon to attend the event.
- Small e-commerce platform in which to acquire merchandising.
–Movies, theater, performances, cultural events–
Although currently only large industry have ventured to campaign with QR codes, nothing prevents a small producer can succeed if you know squeeze the most out of your imagination.
- Trailer of the movie
- Gallery (in a dynamic)
- Link (Google Maps) in indicating the direction in which to hold the event.
- Interaction with social networks.
- Include final assembly deleted scenes.
- Possibility to buy tickets from your smartphone.
- Ticket Giveaway.
–Internet and new technologies–
If we intend to launch a new application, a new service on-line or even a team, QR codes can help promote us if we place them in the appropriate (Trade, industry events, reailers and channel agreements with, etc.)
- Images of the application or the service / product you're launching.
- Demo video.
- Links to all the applications we have previously developed.
- Company Information.
- Social buttons (Facebook y Twitter)
- Invitations to test the product before anyone else.
- Discount coupons or free invitations.
- Make it a viral product by invitations on Facebook and Twitter.
In a less specific, any brand you want to highlight is in a more QR codes in which promote, without detracting from what we've seen so far.
- Exclusive content (perhaps products that are not available to the general public)
- Discounts and gifts
- Incentives in social networks
If you have a facility large enough or have several, We can organize a "treasure hunt" spreading tracks here and there to reward those customers who have made it to the final goal.
Source: muypimes.com (85)